PLEASE NOTE: This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you do not change your browser settings you are agreeing to their use.

Ecotexile News
Ecotexile News
Ecotexile News
Ecotexile News
Social Media
Home Twitter Facebook Linked In RSS Feed
Published on Tuesday, 04 February 2014

Adidas designs out waste in new range

Written by John Mowbray

adidas_mccartneyHERZOGENAURACH – Sports performance brand adidas says it has incorporated advanced textile cutting techniques into the design of the latest adidas by Stella McCartney range to ensure that 95 per cent of the fabric roll is used to create the final product. The remaining 5 per cent is either recycled or repurposed, so that no surplus material goes to waste.


THE ECOTEXTILE NEWS BACK ISSUE ARCHIVE

Job of the Week

Be part of something Better - Supply Chain Coordinator at Better Cotton Initiative – London/Geneva

An opportunity to join an enthusiastic and dynamic team that are making significant global changes. Supporting the Senior Manager - Assurance and Supply Chain Compliance, on maintaining the integrity of the Chain of Custody (CoC) guidelines and coordinating the execution of the BCI Assurance Program in your assigned countries.

Need to advertise a job? Email: info@mclnews.com to promote your listing through Careers in Textiles.

Reference Tools