Log in

Register Subscribe

MUNICH – At a press conference hosted by Greenpeace today here at the Ramada Hotel on the fringes of the ISPO event in Munich, it was announced that WL Gore has agreed to "eliminate hazardous PFCs" from 85 per cent of its outdoor consumer Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment and laminates by end of 2020; and "from the remaining 15 per cent specialised consumer laminates by 2023," according to Greenpeace Detox campaign lead Chiara Campione. John Mowbray reports from Germany.

Why Subscribe?

BACK ISSUE ARCHIVE
OTHER PUBLICATIONS FROM MCL NEWS & MEDIA
CLOSE

Why Subscribe?

Founded in 2006, Ecotextile News is the environmental magazine for the global textile and fashion industries and provides unrivalled daily coverage, comment and expertise in both print and online formats.

Focused on sustainable innovation and industry best practice, subscribers enjoy:

You will learn about:

Interested in advertising?

Simply give us a call

Sales: +44 1977 708488

Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap