As a result of expanding workloads in 2020 due to an increased number of applicants IOAS are seeking qualified Technical Assessors with experience in organic and sustainable textile schemes and related industries, who are located in India, China, or surrounding areas, primarily for the purpose of completing audits of operator inspections as part of accreditation assessment activities (ie scope specific witness and/or review audits).
1. This is a freelance contract opportunity, with compensation based on a daily rate.
2. Assignments will be offered by IOAS on an as-needed basis. The contractor may reject assignments based on availability and/or ability to complete the work.
3. It is expected that significant travel will be required, and the contractor must be able to organize travel arrangements and submit all expense receipts as applicable.
4. The contractor is obligated to do the assessment work independently, it shall not be subcontracted in any capacity.
5. All assessment preparation, execution, and reporting shall be completed based on the IOAS requirements and forms.