Location: Taoyuan District, Taiwan
Xefco is an Australian textile technology company who develops and manufactures advanced textiles for performance sports, outdoor and fashion markets - develops technologically advanced textiles and manufacturing methods with a primary focus on functional improvements, sustainable manufacturing and reducing resource consumption. Xefco, with our partners, share the vision of a more sustainable future for the textile and garment industries by improving and developing new experimental textiles and manufacturing methods.
Located in Luzhu, Taoyuan, Xefco's Taiwan Branch office plays a key role in the production of textiles utilising Xefco's technology, product development, materials sourcing and testing. The Taiwan team works closely with our local manufacturing partners and well as our head office in Sydney and commercial partners in Switzerland.
- Production management of textiles incorporating our XReflex Technology
- Co-ordination of testing and analysis of production and development materials
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate technical details in English both in writing and verbally.
- Extensive Textile production management experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of textile manufacturing processes, textile testing methods, quality control and production management systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Textile Engineering, Industrial Design, Material Science, Chemistry or other Textile related field.
- A willingness to find creative solutions to challenging technical problems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- High attention to detail.
What we are offering:
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team during an exciting period of growth for our company. We are offering a competitive salary package and opportunity to learn and progress your career together with our growth.