SPONSORED CONTENT - Saco Green is one of the leading sustainability companies in the textile industry, and is based in Shanghai, China. Over the years, they have invested in optimizing their transparent, sustainable supply chain for all products. Their philosophy, is to maintain the delicate balance of People, Planet, and Profit, inspired by the needs of our world.
All Saco Green products are eco certified, which ensures full transparency and traceability through the entire textile supply chain, from farm to finished product.
The company began life manufacturing and producing high quality socks, however over many years of development, they have been able to introduce a whole line of sustainable yarns, alongside their traceability system. Now with a new aim to be the leading supplier of garment textiles in China, they have expanded their product range into seamless designs and accessories such as beanies, scarves, gloves and slippers
Sustainability is the only way! The sustainability of all products is focused on at every stage throughout production. Saco ensure that when carefully choosing fabrics and yarns, they are both high quality and eco friendly. Additionally, Saco only work with factories and other partners who share the same passion and concern about their impact on our planet.
Saco’s values are an integral part of their ethos: Reduce environmental impact - Reduce pressure on virgin resources - Reduce environmental pollution caused by plastic.
Saco believe in true traceability and transparency
Saco Green is extremely focused on investing in new sustainable and recycled products that can inspire with innovative ideas. Some of their sustainable patented solutions are:
- Indidye, Plant dye natural color. 100% plant derived for cotton, recycled nylon cellulosic fibers and wool.
- Reacryl recycled acrylic
- Veglon PLA cornstalk bio based fiber
- Biodegradable socks and garments.
And a new recycled silk fiber coming soon.
By delivering on their corporate philosophy of “contributing to society through the creation of new value with innovative ideas, technologies and products,” they will do their utmost to reach all goals:
- Make business oriented toward good service and quality
- Provide sustainable choices in the fashion industry while protecting the planet
- Close follow up and support to buyers and designers
- Minimal impact on the environment: Choose materials that are low on both social and environmental impacts and are obtained with respect for all living creatures
- Reduction of toxic and harmful substances at every stage of the production process
- Social responsibility to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Environmental responsibility with particular attention to water and energy resources on production.