Social Media Twitter Facebook Linked In RSS Feed Podcasts

VANCOUVER – Environmental NGO Canopy has completed its second audit of fibre producer Lenzing’s supply chain, and deems the company ‘low risk’ of sourcing from ancient or endangered forestry.  

Conducted by third-party body NEPCon, the audit assessed Lenzing’s pulp sourcing strategy of which it attains 60 per cent from internal production in Austria and Czech Republic, and the remaining 40 per cent across markets like Brazil.  

While Canopy congratulates the fibre manufacturer for maintaining its ‘low risk’ status, it’s also outlined room for improvement and says the company should now strive to scale up the use of Next Generation alternative materials.  

Why Subscribe ?

Back Issue Archive
Other Publications from MCL News & Media

Interested in advertising?

Simply give us a call

Sales: +44 1977 708488

Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap